Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fall 2014

The fall weather has been beautiful and I am hoping that it hangs on for awhile yet.  We were up in Saskatchewan, Canada with Ricky Hart of Lucky Duck and the guys (Max, Cooper and Troy) from Central Prairie Outfitters on our last adventure and it was AWESOME!  We shot numerous ducks and geese and my shoulder was sore for about a week afterwards.  These guys are “dialed-in” on the ducks and geese and I would suggest you look them up if you are up for the hunt of all waterfowl hunts.  


From the calling to the decoy’s to the scouting and the amazing accommodations at Windy Acres, this was truly a hunt of a lifetime for me.  I  know you will love the show when it airs on television! 


Next up is deer part 2.  In a few weeks, we will be back down in southwest WI to try and score a big bruiser whitetail with the Excalibur crossbow!  In the meantime, I will be getting out on the water a few more times and will also try to bag a Minnesota whitetail with my bow and arrow.  We have also been doing a little duck hunting around here in central Minnesota, but it’s not quite like SK!!  

Have a great day, Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment